Are you lacking the inspiration to work on a Monday morning? Always looking forward to Friday evening because you can’t just wait to get off work? The truth is that you will be spending about one-third of your entire life on your job and trust me you definitely don’t want to spend it that way Bauce Mag.
List Of Top 10 Motivational Quotes For Career Growth
1. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
This one is from Albert Einstein. Mistakes are inevitable especially if you are trying out new things. Don’t allow the fear of making mistakes stop you from trying out new things. Every notable invention we have today started from someone trying out something new.
2. “It is not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.”
This is a quote by Brian White. Really, it is not about how long you have lived but how much you have achieved. How much impact have you made? Don’t just number your days. Make your days count.
3. “I cannot do everything but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do”
This is one of my favorite quotes from Helen Keller. This is about finding your space and dominating there. Don’t try to do everything, just find the one thing that you love to do and direct all your energy in that direction.
4. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
This one is from Abraham Lincoln. It is one of my all-time favorites. No one knows what the future holds, but you have a 99% chance of predicting the future right by creating it. 15 years ago, Facebook could correctly predict that the future is social media because they created it.
5. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.”
This is a quote by Robert H. Schuller. We need to stop seeing failure as a failure. Michael Jordan said “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
6. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.”
This quote is by Katherine Whitehorn. Find your passion. Don’t go after the pay, go after your passion. One easy way to find out your passion is to ask yourself: can I continue to do this even if there is no monetary value attached to it? After finding your passion, you can then look for someone that can pay you for what you do. This way, you can never get bored with your job.
7. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning and work on your passions”.
Confucius also said, “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Here is a quick question for you to ponder on. Are you in the job you want or the job you got?
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”
You never can tell if it will work out if you never tried it. Don’t approach things with the pessimist’s mindset of what if it doesn’t work out. Approach it with the optimist’s mindset of what if it works out. Fran Hauser also said “If you take a risk and it doesn’t go as planned, welcome to the club”
9. “No one gets promoted by just doing their jobs.”
This is a universal law of sowing and reaping. You cannot reap the harvest of what you did not sow. Doing your jobs will only earn you the rewards attached to it; your salary. To get more, you need to give more.
You have to offer much more than what is in your job’s description. Aside from the increase in salary, promotion is a call to a higher responsibility. If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.
10. “Your limitation – it’s only in your imagination.”
Really, there are no limitations. The only limitations are the ones we create in our imagination.
Additional Quotes That Would Come In Handy When You Need Some Inspiration In Your Career
- Don’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done.
- True success is not a measure of how much you possess but how much you have impacted the society.
- It might be difficult but it is not impossible.
- We make good decisions when we have good information.
- Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Great things never come to you in your comfort zones.