In the past, psychics were feared by most people. Even now, meeting a psychic to get predictions for the first time could be a little bit scary. However, times are changing, psychics are becoming very popular in pop culture. This popularity can be attributed to their correct predictions.
If you are familiar with history, you would agree that psychics have always shared their visions with people. Top of their client list are politicians and artists, some of whom became famous using them.
Who Is A Psychic?
A psychic is a person who can perceive supernatural forces and extraordinary influences using extra senses. The existence of psychic powers has no scientific backing, and many scientists describe it as pseudoscience. Nonetheless, people still engage their services.
Today, you can find a psychic almost anywhere, on YouTube when you opt-in for marathon horoscopes or even on your streets when you take a walk. Psychics come in handy for people having relationship issues, family or financial crises. In most cases, psychics earn a living from their gifts, some others help people as their ‘spirit’ would choose.
Psychics can do their job using their unique sense which they call; clear hearing, clear seeing, clear touching, clear feeling, clear smelling, and clear tasting. Psychics believe that we are all born with these senses. They argue that as we grow up, we tend to lose our senses. According to them, it is because we are taught to rely more on concrete evidence.
Check Psychicadvisor For Information On London Psychic
Top 10 Psychic Jokes and Puns
Before you proceed, there is something you should know. To understand these jokes you need a certain level of humor. These are not your regular jokes; these are the kind of jokes that leave behind the awkward silence when you tell them to people with a low sense of humor.
If you plan to tell any of these at a wedding, you should probably find something else. With that in mind, here are 10 of the best psychic jokes you will find on the internet:
- What do you call a fat psychic? A four chin teller.
- A guy walks into a bar. Sees a hot girl. Walks up to her and says “you’re getting laid tonight” She replies “what are you some sort of psychic” He says “No I’m just stronger than you”
- Did you hear on the news that a midget psychic broke out of jail? There is a small medium at large.
- Two psychics meet on the street. One says “lovely weather at the moment”. The other says, “yes, reminds me of the summer of 2021”.
- I almost went out with a psychic once, but she dumped me before we met.
- A friend started a career as a psychic but gave it up. He couldn’t see any future in it.
- Two fortune tellers meet on the street. One says to the other, “You’re fine, how am I?”
- A psychic friend’s parents have started a business school. They made a prophet.
- A psychic saw a billboard this morning that said ‘Future Events’. He thought and said, “That’s a sign of things to come”.
- “Crystal Ball for sale. £50, but you will haggle me down to £30”